All articles may include affiliate links
This is the PandaLove Footed Pants pdf sewing pattern from the designer Puperita.
The designer describes her Pandalove Footed Pants as so sweet and lovable with feet! The fit is regular and perfect for everyday use. The feet have toe and sole, while the waist has elastic inside.
This sewing project is a quick one whether you are sewing the PandaLove Footed Pants for children who wear diapers (newborn to 4-years) and for children who do not wear diapers (2-6 years).
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for beginner sewers.
The PandaLove Footed Pants come in TEN sizes as follows:-
- 6-9 months,
The pdf pattern includes:-
- Layered pdf pattern,
- Size chart and finished measurements,
- Cutting layouts on 60″ (150 cm) fabrics,
- Seam allowance is included in the diagrams,
- Step-by-step instructions,
- No serger is required,
- The pdf file is printable with both A4 and US Letter (8.5″ by 11″) size paper, A0 and Projector files are included,
- Measurements are in inches and centimeters,
- English instructions. Diagrams in four languages (English, French, Spanish and Italian),
- Lowest number of pages to adhere. Overview table,
- Full size pattern,
- Pdf numbered pages.
The PandaLove Footed Pants go very well with the PandaLove Hoodie (see the pattern HERE).
If you would like to download the PandaLove Footed Pants pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below.
Click here for the pattern