Mini Tulips Pinafore Dress sewing pattern (Newborn to 6yrs)
December 11, 2022 | All patterns for Girls, Babies, Dresses | No Comments|
All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Mini Tulips Pinafore Dress pdf sewing pattern from the designer Puperita.
This wonderfully cute dress is fully lined, completely reversible, and quick to make. The designer says her construction technique is so fast that you can sew it in less than one hour.
The designer says the bodice front has a nice style that is well coordinated with the simple pleat on the skirt front. The bodice can be optionally finished with piping to highlight its shape.
And those two colored big buttons or snaps can add real cuteness to this lovely dress.
This sewing project is perfect for a beginner sewer.
The pattern comes in TEN sizes as follows:
- 3 months,
- 6-9 months,
- 12 months,
- 18 months,
- 2 years,
- 3 years,
- 4 years,
- 5 years,
- 6 years.
The pattern includes:-
- A layered pdf pattern,
- A size chart and finished measurements are included,
- Cutting layouts on 44″ (110 cm) and 60″ (150 cm) fabrics are included,
- A seam allowance is included in the diagrams,
- Step-by-step instructions,
- No serger is required,
- The pdf file is printable with both A4 and US Letter (8.5″ by 11″) size paper, A0 and Projector files are included,
- Measurements are in inches and centimeters,
- The instructions are in English. The diagrams sre in four languages (English, French, Spanish and Italian),
- Lowest number of pages to adhere. An overview table is also included,
- Full size pattern,
- Pdf numbered pages.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below.