All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Maria Baby Romper pdf sewing pattern from the designer Shaka Laka Sewing Patterns.
This is a lovely summer pattern that can be paired with a nice shirt or a little knitted cardigan and with knee-high socks or tights for a mid-season or a fresher day – which makes it very versatile.
It can be made in various versions: with or without peter pan collar and with or without shoulder frill. The “V” shaped bodice gives it an exquisite detail to this garment, which makes it so original.
The Maria Baby Romper has the following features:-
- With or without peter pan collar,
- With or without shoulder frill,
- Neckline and armholes finished with bias binding (without lining),
- Press snaps on the crotch,
- Buttons closure on the back,
- Elastic on the thigh.
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for intermediate sewers.
The pattern comes in Seven sizes as follows:-
- 0-3 months,
- 3-6 months,
- 6-9 months,
- 9-12 months,
- 12-18 months,
- 18-24 months,
- 2-3 years.
The pdf pattern has the following features:
- Designed for woven fabrics,
- Instant download,
- Step-by-step instructions file (english) with more than 50 color photos of the process,
- Full-size pattern sheet,
- Print-at-home file (US Letter size or A4 – easy to assemble),
- Copy-shop ready files (A0/plotter files/large format),
- Layered pdf – print only the size you need,
- Optimized projector file,
- Body size and finished garment measurements chart included,
- Sizes 0-3M // 3-6M // 6-9M // 9-12M // 12-18M // 18M-24M // 2-3Y,
- Seam allowances included,
- Cutting layouts on 44″ or 60″ (150cm or 120cm) wide,
- Printable PDF file – US LETTER or A4,
- Inches or centimeters instructions – screen ready file – think before you print.
The designer gives photo credits to IG @margobymanna and IG @raising.retas.
If you would like to download the pdf pattern you can click on the blue button below. This model is also available in a dress/top version, for which you can buy the add-on available in the link here.
Click here for the pattern