Koala Softie sewing pattern
August 25, 2021 | Toys | No Comments|
All articles may include affiliate links
This is a Koala Softie pdf sewing pattern. The designer, Angel Lea Designs, named her koala Blinky Belle.
With her cute face and cuddly body, Blinky Belle is sure to be a welcome addition to any child’s stuffed toy collection. Who wouldn’t want to receive this great toy as a gift?
The designer has made this easy-to-follow pattern for intermediate sewers so they’ll be able to sew her up in no time.
When you have finished making a Blinky Belle she will be 11½” (29 cm) high (seated).
What you will need to make this Koala Softie toy:-
- ½ a yard (50 cm) of grey tone-on-tone print fabric,
- 10″ by 12″ (25cm by 30cm) of white felt,
- A scrap of black felt,
- ⅛ of a yard (10 cm) of red and white stripe fabric,
- Two ¾” (1.8 cm) white pompoms,
- Fiber fill,
- Stranded black embroidery cotton,
- Thin cardboard and glue stick,
- Water-erasable fabric marking pen and chalk pencil,
- Loop turner,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pdf sewing pattern includes:-
- Full-sized computerized pattern pieces.
- A detailed step-by-step tutorial with color photographs. The pdf file consists of 13 pages (including pattern sheets) and is about 1.8MB in size.
- A list of materials required.
If you would like to download the pattern you can click on the blue button below. If you would like a HARD COPY of the pattern, you should click HERE.