Double-Breasted Hooded Sweatshirt FREE pattern (18mths)
Is your little one an active baby, always on the run and enjoys the outdoors very much? With the chilly weather on our doorsteps, you certainly need a sweatshirt to bring with you at all times. And what better way than to make it yourself!? Here is the Double-Breasted Hooded Sweatshirt – a pattern from the designer, Sew A Little Seam, that we think you’ll love and a sweatshirt to carry with you everywhere!
It features adorable buttons and a lovely hoodie – making it great for dressing up your little one when the weather gets windy or cold. Make it bright, make it colorful, and let your child stand out in this perfect outfit! And the best part – make it completely by yourself and take pride in your work!
Available FREE size:-
- 18 months.
The Supplies You’ll Need:-
- About 1/2 yard of sweatshirt fleece or French terry,
- About 1/4 yard of material for facing and hood lining,
- Four buttons,
- The Pattern.
Get started step by step:-
- Print your pattern pieces.
- Make sure you print at 100%.
- Check the 1″ x 1″ square on the first page of the pattern to make sure it printed correctly.
- Assemble your pattern pieces by cutting around the border and lining up your triangles.
- All seam allowances are 3/8″ unless otherwise noted.
- Use a stretch stitch such as a zig-zag or one of the other stretch stitches your machine offers.
And choose a fabric with lots of colors and maybe some cute patterns as well!
Enjoy your walks and strolls together in the park, play, and have fun outside looking adorable and stylish at all times! Many thanks to the creator of the pattern for allowing all of us to use this pattern for FREE! Get your FREE pattern now with just a click on the purple button below, and have some fun sewing this lovely sweater!
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.