Bunny Backpack FREE sewing pattern
April 5, 2023 | Bags, Free patterns | No Comments|
All articles may include affiliate links
This is the Bunny Backpack FREE pdf sewing pattern from the designer Sew Much Ado.
This cute backpack has bunny ears and a tail. It’s the perfect little backpack to fill with goodies for Easter but it’s not just for Easter. Your little one can fill it with their treasures all year round! Or why not use it as a cool backpack for school.
The designer rates her sewing project as suitable for an intermediate sewer.
What’s needed for a Bunny Backpack:-
- Main fabric – ¾ yard of woven fabric such as quilting cotton or home décor weight fabric (home décor weight fabrics will increase the stability of the finished backpack),
- Lining fabric – ½ yard of 100% quilting cotton,
- Fleece / Faux Fur – a 6″ by 6″ scrap,
- Interfacing – 1¾ yard of fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101),
- Fusible fleece – ¾ yard (½ yard is sufficient if piecing the long strap pieces),
- Strap adjusters – the designer used two 1.5″ wide bag strap adjuster sets because it’s what she had on hand, but if you prefer, you could use actual backpack strap adjusters or two sets of D rings (and adjust the width and length of the straps accordingly),
- One 14″ Non-separating zipper,
- Polyester stuffing – small amount to stuff tail,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
If you would like to download the FREE pattern you can click on the purple button below.
Click here for the FREE sewing pattern
Downloading this free pattern? Great! You would make our day if you ‘bought us a coffee’ to help with the site running costs. Thank you.